Around the East and North railway stations (Gare de l'Est and Gare du Nord), shops and restaurants liven up non-stop the area and by the RER, metro, bus or Vélib' (rented bikes), going all over town from here is a breeze. The Timhotel Paris Gare de l'Est enjoys this ideal situation at four hours from Frankfurt, London, Brussels or Amsterdam by proposing much more to you: it is a door towards the true Paris. Districts-villages, charm, peace and quiet expect you there...
The team welcomes you in a three star hotel located within a classic 1900 building proposing a unique view over the former convent of the Récollets. In a quiet and peaceful street two minutes from the Gare de l'Est and ten minutes from the Gare du Nord, this comfortable Timhotel, open 24H/24, enjoys a functional layout with an intimate and modern decor. The perfect trilingual welcome in French-English-Spanish, the top of the range bedding, the beautiful bathrooms with bathtub, the bar with available newspapers and the generous breakfast-buffet will make your leisure or business stay very pleasant. In this area, you will enjoy at any time a complete offer of catering and of services.
Points of interest
- Distance from Charles De Gaulle(CDG) airport is 25.7Km (33 min)
- Distance from Orly(ORY) airport is 22.6Km (35 min)
- Distance from Beauvais-Tille(BVA) airport is 84.8Km (72 min)
City Break in the heart of Paris
Pleasant stay in the centre of Paris!!!
3 Reasons to book with Purple Travel
- Experience: Purple Travel is a member of Hays Travel IG Group founded in 1980 & with more than 1,000 staff.
- Confidence: Your money is safe: We are ABTA and ATOL bonded.
- Choice: We search low-cost airlines, tour operators, accommodation suppliers and transfer companies and tailor-make a holiday at the best price possible.
Call now!0207 993 9222
Reviews for Timhotel Paris Gare de l'Est