Jobs with purple travel
We need some more extraordinary people to join the PurpleTravel.co.uk team. See our latest job listings below.
- Groups Travel Consultant
Ref number: GTA 2020
Purple Travel is a UK Travel Agency specializing in group holidays. We help holidaymakers arranging group holidays of over 10 passengers. Group types ranging from family holiday of 10 people to 60 ladies on a hen party and everything in between.
We are seeking an outgoing personality, with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, who can be part of our sales team. Our goal is to assist and support the group organiser to find the ideal package including flights, accommodation, transfers and any other requirements needed to facilitate the group holiday.
Role and Responsibilities
- Handling calls and email enquiries from customers
- Creating bespoke & tailormade quotes & itineraries based on criteria from customers
- Constant contact and follow up with customers
- Flexible approach to assist and requote
- Fluent English (verbal & written)
- Ability to work on a Rotation bases (10:00 – 18:00, 16:00 – 00:30) including weekends
- A real passion for delivering consistent, outstanding customer service
- Experience in a sales or customer service target driven role would be great
- Fantastic communication, persuading, influencing, learning & researching skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
- A confident and fun approach is essential
- Willingness to learn and a commitment to personal development
- Basic Salary
- Target driven bonus & fantastic incentives
- Friendly working environment with a small experienced team
- Athens office near Aghios Dimitrios metro station
Please contact email@example.com with CV in English to apply.
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above reference number in the subject line.