Jobs with purple travel
We need some more extraordinary people to join the PurpleTravel.co.uk team. See our latest job listings below.
- English Speaking Travel Agent
Ref number: PTNOV17
Purple Travel is looking for hard working and outgoing people to join our sales team in Athens.
If you are someone that possesses a passion for travel, enjoys working in a results driven and lively office environment, then this is the job for you!
The role is based in our Athens call center in Aghios Dimitrios, where you will deal with inbound calls and enquiries from our UK customers. You will search for offers and availability for customers who wish to travel to destinations all over the world. It is a high pressure job that requires the right people who can be organized and can multitask.
There are weekly and monthly targets set by our management team who will guide and support you to achieve your goals. We provide genuine inbound sales leads and there is no cold calling. We want people with travel agency and/or sales experience who have ambition, motivation and a drive to succeed. There are excellent bonuses available for those who are willing to work hard and put in the time and effort needed to hit targets!
The job is full time and permanent and suitable applicants must have flexibility regarding shift hours and weekends and be fluent in spoken and written English.
*Please apply with your CV in English.
Role and Responsibilities
- Working to regular targets and KPIs
- Leads and customer enquiries provided by Purple Travel from price comparison sites and Purple’s own website
- Searching many supplier systems simultaneously for availability and prices
- Understanding the customer’s needs and provide advice and options that reflect their requirements
- Using sales skills to maximise the potential profit on each booking made
- Developing and building relationships with customers for repeat business
- Cross selling/switch selling destinations when only limited availability
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Fluent/native level English speaker
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a travel agency
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven sales skills
- Driven to succeed in a pressurised environment
- Organised personality and time management skills
- Self motivated
- An appetite for selling
- Flexible approach to shifts and working hours
- Basic salary plus commission with excellent earning potential
- Induction, product and sales training
- Opportunity for progression
- A fantastic working environment, within a great team
Please apply with your CV in ENGLISH to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com quoting the above reference number in the subject line.