At the Playa Costa Verde in Guardalavaca, you'll find top notch service, cosy rooms, great views and unbeatable hospitality. Visitors will be delighted by the vast selection of activities at hand and the up-to-the-minute facilities. Overall, your stay in Cuba will be lots of fun and thoroughly enjoyable.
Location and Resort
The hotel Playa Costa Verde is located in the Holguin province. When Christopher Columbus got his first glimpse of the Holguín coastline in 1492, he pronounced it “the most beautiful land human eyes have ever seen.” Spectacular beaches – including the enclaves of Playa Esmeralda, Playa Pesquero and Guardalavaca – make this province along Cuba’s north coast the country’s third most popular tourist destination. Pristine reefs and abundant marine life ensure excellent diving and snorkeling in the warm, clear shallows of the Atlantic. Farther inland, rolling hills and rugged mountains provide a stunning landscape just begging to be explored.
This hotel is ideally suited to those seeking a relaxing stay in a tranquil oasis, away from the hustle and bustle of the busy city life.
Points of interest
- Distance from beach is 0.3Km (1 min)
- Distance from town is 4.6Km (6 min)
4* holidays to Cuba!
An ideal choice for couples and families alike, the Playa Costa Verde offers a warm Cuban welcome!
3 Reasons to book with Purple Travel
- Experience: Purple Travel is a member of Hays Travel IG Group founded in 1980 & with more than 1,000 staff.
- Confidence: Your money is safe: We are ABTA and ATOL bonded.
- Choice: We search low-cost airlines, tour operators, accommodation suppliers and transfer companies and tailor-make a holiday at the best price possible.
Call now!0207 993 9222
Reviews for Playa Costa Verde